No Purchase Necessary

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

"Stage-Five-Clinger"

That has been the saying around this place lately. In case I wasn't the last person on the planet to see the film Wedding Crashers, I encourage thee to see. There isn't much a person can do with ice bags wrapped to their knees other than watch movies. So I've been catching up, and with that, laughing histerically. I've already watched that movie twice this week because it is sooooo funny. I was also the last person on the planet to watch Napoleon Dynamite until my sister forced me to watch it. Then I went all around for weeks telling people how funny it was. They were all like, "So, we saw that a long time ago." Oh well it was new to me. Not much other than that and riding is going on around here. I do apologize to those who have not received a post-card from me YET, (that's everyone). Days here are so short when 6 hours of them are spent on a machine which I like to think is unattached to the world. I promise it is not because I'm having too much fun or meeting too many sorority girls. Although I heard saying you're here as a professional cyclist draws their attention. Anyway, keep checking the mail. I'm at my favorite free-internet-cafe right now (the only one I need to go to), and I hope I get to blog about all the cool events that happen here and around. For now check out more pics...

These are pictures taken atop mt lemmon at maybe 7 or 8 thousand feet. It climbs to well over 9 at the very top. That is my roommate Todd, who races in Belgium all year. It was funny to watch Wedding Crashers because there is a "Todd" in the movie that we like to joke is him. Everything is funny to me anyway at this altitude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home