No Purchase Necessary

Friday, January 27, 2006

Roadrunner Day

It's the same beautiful day once again in Tucson, it's almost like Groundhog Day. Only there aren't any of those around, so maybe I'll declare this Roadrunner Day. I separate the days so far like this...Sunday-Mt.Lemmonhead, Monday-Throwing oranges on 3rd St, Tuesday-Intervals up Gate's, Wednesday-Hotdogs, Thursday-Open mic, Friday-P.P.Pizza, & Saturday-"Shootout+2hrs". Anyhow, today is all about rest and refueling for the hard weekend. My body is still in shock from the criterium, but all is good. I've met up with a couple of really nice riders this week who are following us to do a report on their website. You can hear my interview at www.cyclingradio.com I haven't listened to it because I hate listening to myself, so I don't want any comments about how stupid I sound. After this busy week I think I may even take some advice and start Yoga. The UofA yoga club meets Monday, right after work. I'm heading to dinner and the mall now, Sweet. Everyone, go have the best weekend, Laters!!

5 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Steve Driscoll said...

Yoga? Who in the WORLD would give you that crazy advice? That's INSANE!

Hit 1200 watts yesterday on the ride, not too bad for a broken leg, and as Uncle Gary calls me "floppy foot"

Be good, and have fun. G says hi, and misses you lots : )

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Michael!
Great interview. Tell the interviewer to relax. And your team is from the Midwest not Southwest. lol
I agree with Steve...Yoga? Is the instructor cute?

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,
Enjoyed catching up with you through you blog. Train hard bro.
Brad Reid

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boopie would love you forever if you sent her a roadrunner to play with!!! Remember to poke a couple holes in the box this time...LOL!?!?!?????

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember when you used to mail animals and things home when you were at camp???...oh wait that was me...lol...miss you...love, Tree Saw :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home